Ereca - Stage Racer
The Stage Racer is an ultra-flexible optical fiber transport system for outside and indoor broadcast events.
The equipment assumes transmission of a comprehensive set of signals as follows:
- 4 to 12 video 3G / HD / SDI signals (direction configurable through built in web server),
- 1 Genlock bidirectional (PAL image / Black burst / Tri-level),
- 16 analog audio for intercom or broadcasting,
- 2 Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbs (1 Gigabit trunk with 2 VLANS),
- 4 Data RS 232/422/485,
- 8 Contact closures.
- 4 AES 3 bidirectional (Riedel panel compatible)
- 1 bidirectional MADI (AES10) Signal (Shared with 2 of the 4 AES connectors).
All the signals are transmitted on 2 singlemode fibers.