Blackmagic HD Link Optical Fiber
The Blackmagic Design HDLink Optical Fiber is an HDTV-resolution monitoring converter for DVI and HDMI monitors.
- Monitor using LCD or HDMI displays via dual link DVI connection.
- SDI in and out plus optical fiber SDI in and out.
- 3 Gb/s SDI for compatibility with 2K, HD and SD.
- Loop through 3 Gb/s SDI and 3 Gb/s optical fiber SDI outputs.
- Automatically switches between 2K, HD and SD.
- 6 channels of RCA analog audio out, and HDMI audio out supported.
- Built in 3D lookup tables, also compatible with 1D lookup tables.
- HDLink Utility software allows lookup tables, settings and software updates via fast USB 2.0 connection on Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
- 3D lookup table processing available on both SDI and optical fiber loop thru outputs.